7.20.2011

hi! :))

So excited to be typing post number one! It has been a long time coming. I am going to TRY and post atleast once a week.


Here's a little bit of background about me:
  • Happy mom of a beautiful, curious, and energetic 3yr old girl
  •  Started my natural journey in July 2010
  •  Love crafting -started in childhood 
  • Crave the excitement of trying new things 
  •  Really big into diy and homemade everything :) 
  •  Aiming for a low carbon footprint 
  •  I love lists (if you haven't noticed already)


My mission of this blog is to:

  • Showcase my passion of diy and crafting
  • Share my natural hair experiences (the happy and the sad)
  • Share my everyday experiences in life and motherhood
  • Feature tips that I have learned and have helped me
  • Connecting with other like minds and in addition reaching out to everyone else

In addition to this blog, I plan on setting up my etsy shop to sell my homemade goodies! Hopefully this will start in the near future rather than far :)

Love. Peace. Happiness. 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment