8.30.2011

Cardigan for my Lil' Girl

Currently knitting a cardigan for my lil' one. She began Preschool yesterday and I thought she needed a lil something extra to add to her wardrobe. This cardi is a pretty quick knit too, I've only been working on it during any down time that I have (not much at all) and right before bed. I started on Saturday afternoon and I am hoping it will be done before the end of this week. I am using the Lion Brand Pattern Neck Down Cardi.

The pattern calls for Baby's First but, I am subing with Cascade Yarns Greenland. This yarn is super fun to work with and very squishy :) -100%  Merino Superwash.


My only downfall is that its pink, lol! I feel like all I have been working with lately is pink yarn-AHHHHH :) So, as soon as I am done with this cardi- no more pink for awhile. I will keep you updated on the progress as I go along.

Love. Peace. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment