8.12.2011

Finished :):):) and in Progress...

It's always exciting to be posting finished projects :) I completed the other sock for the size 11 man last night. I would have been done a lot sooner, but I had a very busy weekend and started on some other projects... What??? - I can't help myself :)


One of the other projects I started working on is a afghan based on the granny square pattern. I am using a Lion Brand Pattern,  The Corner Granny Afghan. I had some Vanna's Choice in my stash and decided that a afghan is a great project to try and destash and make room for more yarn :) I'm using the colorway of Mustard, Toffee, and Wheat, which is completly different from the colors the pattern suggested but it makes it more my own. As this afghan is crocheted using a USJ hook, it is coming along fairly quickly -I am using up about one skein a day. Also, an afghan is a perfect project at this time for me in the Bay Area the weather has been more spring than summer.  Hopefully, it will be done soon and I'll have yet another finished project :)


Love. Peace. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment