1.27.2012

Valentine's Day Crafts

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I was feeling crafty as usual :) I am in the process of making not one, but two different crafts.

First up is, gift tags. Earlier this week on Pinterest (love that site) I found a great tutorial from Make, Grow, Gather on making diy stamps using adhesive foam, an ink pen, and wood blocks.  I thought this to be pretty darn ingenious and I couldn't help but to try it right away. I don't have any wood blocks so I used my acrylic block designed for clear stamps. I am thinking that I can just remove the finished stamp from the block and attach to wax paper to reuse when needed.



The rinestone and paper punched heart were attached with Mod Podge.

Next up are some crochet roses. I used the method of making a scallop strip and rolling up. I had a lot of fun with these as they were super easy to whip up. All I'm missing now is adding a felt backing with a pin and hair clip. I am thinking I am going to make a ton more out of all colors and sell in my shop.


For now I am going to get back to crafting. I hope that this post has inspired some of you to do the same. Happy Friday!

Love. Peace. Happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment