1.17.2012

Yarn Inventory!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

I've been away for awhile n I've missed blogging!

On Monday I did an inventory of my complete yarn stash. I have decided that for the whole of 2012 I will not be making any new purchases. Instead my goal is to use up atleast half of my stash this year and to donate any skeins that I can. This goal hopefully will be pretty attainable seeing that I have 3bins and 2bags full of just yarn :) I love yarn but I love knitting, crocheting, and crafting with it a lot more so I plan to get busy!

The above pic is page 1 of 5 GASP!!! :)

I already have 2 new projects on the needles this new year and am the jumping up and down type of excited for lots more! However, I do need to finish up all my WIP's as stated in my previous post. In fact, expect my WIP post to be up soon. I really need some accountability to finish up the projects that have just been hangin around on needles and hooks needed to make (and complete) even more projects :) 

And of course I can't finish this post without showing atleast one finished product:
100% wool skinny reversible rib knit scarf. I love how warm this scarf is and how simple it was to create. I have it listed for sale in my brand new Etsy shop!


Love. Peace. Happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.1.12

    You really have 5 pages of yarn?! You're a true crafter, I'm ready to see more! I like the scarf, it looks warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is warm :) 100% wool

    ReplyDelete