3.03.2012

WIP's

Works in Progress that is :)

I have a lot. As in a whole lot. Due to this I am only posting a couple at a time as not to overwhelm myself. I love crafting and sometimes another project calls my name before another is finished. One of my goals this year was to completly stop working on more than 2 projects at one time and to finish up all my older WIP's. Therefore I plan to stick to this plan. I am either going to finish everything or finish most and frog the rest to use for another new project.

I am uber excited for the task at hand and am hoping that my blog will help in keeping me on track. Without further ado here goes it:


 A felt bear plushie I am working on. Everything shown is felt aside from the ribbon for attaching a key ring and the mouth which is a back stitch. All I have to do with this project is sew him up and stuff.


 Fingerless mitts in this gorgeous Carribbean color Knit Picks Swish Worsted. Lovely ribbed pattern happening and a nice quick project. I only need to finish up the second mitt and weave in all ends.

 Ribbed hat worked flat. I find that I sometimes enjoy working with straight needles over circular. Something "old fashioned" and relaxing about it.


Doll worked with wool to be felted. I can't wait to decide what to dress him/her in. :)


My first attempt at an infinity chain scarf/cowl/necklace. I love the colors!

That's all for now folks! I am going to get back to my huge task at hand. Wish me luck!

Love. Peace. Happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.6.12

    The blue color is awesome! I'd like to see the finished projects, especially the bear :) No luck...but...May God guide your hands and give you the time and energy needed to complete all that you've started while being a mom and working outside the home! I love you, Mom xoxo
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Anonymous- Bear has actually been done for a while now -I will have to ask my child where she stashed it :)

      Delete