3.14.2012

"Buzz" -iness

I have been unbelievable busy these last couple of weeks and have not had any time to craft :(

I started at a new job Monday last week and it has been wearing me out in a good way. On top of that, next week I will be starting my daughter at a new school. I will get back to blogging and crafting  (I must as my sanity depends on it, lol). I will hopefully be able to do a little something this weekend and will post if I do. 


In other news it has been raining nonstop these last two days. I hope it will finally let up some tomorrow. I do doubt it thou as another huge storm is set to come in soon. 


Have a great remainder of this week and stay warm and dry for me!  


Love. Peace. Happiness. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.6.12

    While you were working, I was having a GREAT time with with my grandchild, TWO WHOLE WEEKS!! What a blessing, thank you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete