8.27.2014

Hand Sewing




Completed my first kit from Daiso

I found this store a couple of years ago and am so happy I did. The prices are amazing and the crafting items are perfectly cute and fun to play with :) 

I picked up the Felt Sweets Kit - Fruit Tart, earlier this summer and just recently had the time to sew it up. 

I did have a couple of mishaps on the crust and on the filling tip but, overall I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I also altered the strawberry's colors, using only red and white. The pattern had suggested using pink for the strawberry's flesh. 

The instructions were very clear and pattern pieces were very easy to follow. I would suggest making a photo copy of the pattern page to have the option of making this again and again! 

Below is a close up of the fruit details. 


Love. Peace. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment