10.10.2014

New Project in the Works



I was in Michaels not too long ago and did my normal, "I already got what I really needed and am now walking thru each aisle to grasp some inspiration". I am happy I had some time to spare and did so because I ran across some mosaic tiles. I also picked up a wooden picture frame and will be attempting my first project. I am excited! This will be my first attempt at this type of craft so I am hoping for  a happy ending. I have been self taught with each new thing I try and always learn from trial and error. Hopefully I will be posing a completed project  I am proud of very soon. 

Such gorgeous colors and composition! I have to find some other ways to incorporate these tiles into my other projects, namely jewelry ;) 


Love. Peace. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment