7.22.2011

Knit Picks order and an oops...

I absoutely <3 Knit Picks. The yarn, the needles, and now the customer service :) I ordered the 10" straight harmony needle set, swift, ball winder, and of course... some yarn!

The needles came in a beautiful black, fabric case that covers both the tips and the base. It rolls up and ties also, to keep everything secure.


I was so excited to use for the first time, I am needing to make some baby shower gifts for a friend, so what better purpose than for a new baby? The pattern I was going to make called for some #9's and here is what I discovered...


Ahhhh!!! I recieved three of the #10.5 and only one of the #9's. I immediately checked the actual sizes with my needle sizer and what is printed is correct. Next step was to contact Knit Picks and see what could be done. Outcome was me getting a set of the #9's sent to me with no questions asked. The woman I talked to was very nice and 100% concerned with making things right.  I should recieve my new #9's within the week. Thank you Knit Picks customer service! :)

Oh, and of course I can't forget to show off that beautiful, soft, squishy yarn I purchased....


Great color combos, right??? It's the Stoll Hand Painted Sock Yarn in Pony ride and Punky. Love the names and the pictures just don't do the colors justice...

Until next time...

Love. Peace. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment