12.04.2011

Squishy Granny Keychains!!!

I'm back!!!! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving holiday was amazing!

I have finally gotten back to my crafting and it feels amazing! Craftings in my blood and if I don't do it I think I begin to have withdrawals, lol!

I had this idea to create Granny Square keychains but with a twist of... SQUISHINESS! I am super happy with how they turned out and can't stop making them. 

I used a sock/ fingering weight yarn and a 3.25MM crochet hook to make the squares. I then cut out squares of felt, whipstitched around, and added in polyester fiber fill. I then crocheted around the outer edge adding in the stuffed felt square and the loop for a keyring.




The bottom two still need to be finished. You can see the yellow felt that I already cut out  for the pink, yellow, and blue square. I think I'm going to use a light pink for the top square.

Hope you enjoy, more to come soon.

Love. Peace. Happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.12.11

    WOW! These are really super cool! So, when will the general population be able to purchase? May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous- Thank you! Possibly for sale in the near future, I will keep my blog updated.

    ReplyDelete