12.12.2014

Banner #2


Didn't take long for the banner bug to bite again - and this one I can keep up all year long :) 

Of course I had to make something for my daughters room. Her current bedroom is Doc McStuffins themed and the main colors are pink, teal, lime green and a touch of purple. I didn't want to make her banner super busy and decided to stick with only the main 2 colors. I am happy with how it turned out. My daughter loves seeing her name on the wall and that's all that counts! 

As always, the fun is in the embellishing! I added rhinestones, bows, hearts and paper punched shapes. I also outlined her plain white letters with a neon pink highlighter, for an additional pop of color. I left the hanging ribbons pretty long, but may trim it down at a later time, if I don't decide to tie them into bows :) 

For the time being, the banner is hung above her "Hello Beautiful" sign, purchased at Target. Unfortunately, the poster is not available online, however, you may be able to find it in Target stores. 


Love. Peace. Happiness. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment