12.13.2014

New Logo!

I made myself a logo, y'all! 

If you have been following me for a bit, you may have already noticed the new logo as I completed it this past summer. However, I figured I should also officially post about it as it is a pretty proud moment for a self proclaimed non-tech persons like myself :) 

It took some time, but I was able to play around and create something that I like :) I have always had a fascination for flowers and the color blue, so of course thats what I used. It was a process, from playing around with some intricate geometric shapes and then ending up with this. 

I did all my creating and editing online at PicMonkey, after a ton of doodling, and saved the image to my computer. 

Yay for diy logos! 

Love. Peace. Happiness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment